Osteoarthritis Medical Fitness Program
Club Active Stroke Medical Fitness Program is an evidence-based 6-week tailored health plan facilitated by Accredited Exercise Physiologists and Dietitians. This program aims to assist those who have suffered a stroke or those who are at risk of a cerebrovascular accident by improving overall strength and cardiovascular health.
- FREE over 50s Health Club membership for 6 weeks*
- Unlimited access to Fifty 50 Group Fitness Classes
- 5 one-on-one Exercise Physiology consultations
- 2 one-on-one Dietitian consultations
- Metabolic Scan to measure Blood Pressure and Heart Rate
- Progressive exercise program tailored to symptoms and presentation
- Personalised nutrition advice
- Correspondence with medical professionals and multidisciplinary support as needed
If you have suffered a stroke, and/or have existing stroke risk factors, and have medical clearance to exercise, this program is suitable for you. Our allied health team aims to improve your strength and cardiovascular health with safe and appropriate exercise and diet advice. You’ll improve your functional mobility, balance, and stamina with the hopes of reducing the likelihood of a secondary event. The goal of this program is to ensure you are able to complete your daily activities and maintain your quality of life. Enquire now to learn more.
Terms and conditions apply. Costs payable for the allied health consultations only. Healthcare rebates are applicable for eligible people. See full terms and conditions below.
* By completing this form you are providing us consent to contact you. We take privacy very seriously and we will not share your information with anyone. You can opt-out of future communications from us at any stage.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Club Active Stroke Medical Fitness Program is applicable to members and non-members.
- Club Active Stroke Medical Fitness Program consists of a total of 7 x Allied Health Professional Appointments across a period of 6 weeks, including 2 x Dietitian Consultations and 5 x Exercise Physiology Consultations. Telehealth appointments are available.
- Initial onboarding sessions will be conducted within the first week of joining: Session 1 is the assessment which includes specific testing and goal setting. Session 2 will be one on one with your Exercise Physiologist to receive your tailored program and ensure your exercise prescription is appropriate and understood with real time demonstrations and equipment usage explained in full. An initial assessment with our Dietitian also takes place in the first week to kick start your specific plan for nutritional needs to complement your program.
- Subsequent sessions with your Exercise Physiologist and Dietitian will be booked for the next 6 weeks based on practitioner and member availability.
- Total cost of the full program is $420 (inc. GST): Allied Health Rebates via Medicare and Private Health Offsets may be available, please speak to your consultant for more details.
- Payments are made at the time of appointment in club or via credit card for Telehealth consultations arranged between the client and the practitioner. Each Consultation will be charged at $60 (inc. GST) and applicable rebates will be applied if eligible.
- Valid Credit Card details will be kept on file for future appointments. Failure to attend a booked appointment will result in the session being charged in full. Appointments may be rescheduled with 24 hour’s notice, but the program must run for 6 consecutive weeks and appointments must be pre-booked for the duration of the program (6 weeks).
- 6 Weeks of full access to Club Active Gym Facilities and all Fifty/50 Group Fitness Classes is included for the duration of the program at no additional cost.
- Tailored exercise program is provided by Club Active Exercise Physiologists based on the specifics of your health needs, training history, fitness levels and goals.
- Club Active shall not be liable for any claim, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential lost for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law and the member indemnifies Club Active.