Exercise Physiology services are available to maintain functional ability, independence and improve well-being of aged care residents.
Move freely and more confidently with the help of Club Active Exercise Physiologists.
We’re here to support you to feel steady on your feet and improve your independence to continue to complete everyday tasks. We can also help with injury rehabilitation, post-surgery recovery, hydrotherapy, and chronic disease management for conditions such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease, osteoarthritis, and more.
Club Active university-qualified Exercise Physiologists are experienced to assist with a range of health conditions. Key benefits include:
- Improve functional mobility
- Improve or slow the decline in performing activities of daily living
- Increased flexibility, strength and balance
- Reduce the risk of falls
- Improve pain management
- Improve cognition and mood
- Improve independence and overall quality of life
Club Active Exercise Physiologists will provide required assessments and treatments in any necessary location to improve patient comfort and outcomes. Including hospitals, aged care facilities, retirement villages and nursing homes.
Enquire below and your local Club team will be in contact to provide you with further information.
Club Active services are eligible for Aged Care / Home Care Funding. Healthcare rebates are also available for eligible patients with the below providers.
Fill in your details below and our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
* By completing this form you are providing us consent to contact you. We take privacy very seriously and we will not share your information with anyone. You can opt-out of future communications from us at any stage.