CLUB ACTIVE VETERANS HEALTH PROGRAM
PROUDLY SUPPORTING VETERANS SINCE 2017
Club Active Veterans Health Program is a 12-week tailored health plan, facilitated by Accredited Exercise Physiologists and Dietitians. Enjoy the convenience of having all of your allied health treatments available in one location, with one expert team. We’re here to support you to achieve your goals, at your pace.
- One-on-one Exercise Physiology consultations, including Functional Age Assessment and ongoing weekly consultations.
- One-on-one Dietitian consultations.
- Progressive exercise program tailored to unique needs.
- Personalised nutrition advice.
- Lifestyle support and scheduled program check-ins.
- FREE monthly events including morning teas, BBQs, and education evenings with like-minded members.
- Weekly specialised Veteran group fitness circuit classes (available at selected Clubs only).
- Introduction to our Veteran health community & support network.
Health conditions we help manage:
- Mental health/PTSD
- Back, Shoulder, Knee injury/chronic pain
- Heart Disease
- Pre/Post Surgery Rehabilitation
- Osteoporosis, plus more!
Entitled DVA clients may be referred by their General Practitioner on a valid D904 referral form. All you have to do is:
- Visit your GP to obtain a referral
- Visit a Club Active Clinic near you
- Start your health plan specific to your needs designed by a Club Active expert.
Fill in your details below and our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
* By completing this form you are providing us consent to contact you. We take privacy very seriously and we will not share your information with anyone. You can opt-out of future communications from us at any stage.