We are excited to announce our July membership offer! $30 Dollars for 30 Days! That’s right, if you join before the 31st of July you’ll get access to all Club facilities for 30 days, for $30*. There’s never been a better time to Change The Way You Age.
30/30 offer Inclusions:
- Monday – Sunday access to Club facilities for 30 days
- UNLIMITED access to Fifty 50 Group Fitness classes
- Invitation to Club community events & education evenings.
* All new members must have an initial consultation and a program design with an exercise physiologist and member activation key to receive a tailored exercise program – these allied health costs may be covered by medicare and private health insurance.
Terms and conditions apply. See full terms and conditions below.
Applicable to Castle Hill club only.
* By completing this form you are providing us consent to contact you. We take privacy very seriously and we will not share your information with anyone. You can opt-out of future communications from us at any stage.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Promotion not applicable for Dee Why NSW.
- Applicable to new members only.
- Total cost of 30/30 offer is $260: $30 for 30 days + $50 compulsory charge of Mywellness activation key + $150 2 x Exercise Physiologist session . These allied health costs maybe covered by medicare or private health insurance.
- New members are not permitted to sign up to this promotion without purchasing this key as it holds the tailored program and provides access to Club facilities.
- 2 Exercise Physiologist sessions: Session 1 is the initial health assessment, mobility testing, goal setting and overall analysis of physical fitness. During Session 2 you’ll receive your tailored program alongside demonstrations and advice.
- 30 day membership starts after the second Exercise Physiologist consult.
- Promotion valid from 1st – 31st July 2022. After this time standard membership prices are applicable.
- Tailored program is provided by Club Active exercise physiologist based on your screening, training history and goals.
- Exercise Physiology sessions are subject to availablity of Exercise Physiologist.
- Club Active shall not be liable for any claim, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law and the member indemnifies Club Active.