The candles on your birthday cake only tell one part of the story – your chronological age. But, age is more than just a number. Functional Age assesses how your body is functioning in daily life, relative to the 5 key pillars of longevity.
Designed uniquely for over 50s, the Younger You challenge aims to improve your functional age in just 6 weeks! During this challenge, you’ll work closely with Club Active Exercise Physiologists to conduct an initial and post-challenge Functional Age Assessment. We’ll be testing your mobility, strength, and cardiovascular fitness and analysing your metabolic and mental health age. This means that you’ll receive a personalised program and assistance to get younger, healthier, and stronger by the end of the 6 weeks.
- Free OVER 50s Health Club membership for 6 weeks
- Unlimited access to group fitness classes & gym facilities
- 3 x Exercise Physiology Clinical Appointments
- Initial Functional age assessment
- Personalised exercise program prescription and demonstration
- Post challenge assessment (in the 6th week) to evaluate your achievements!
- Plus, this challenge includes FREE access to educational events, new member morning teas, and fundraisers.
Terms and conditions apply. See full terms and conditions below.
* By completing this form you are providing us consent to contact you. We take privacy very seriously and we will not share your information with anyone. You can opt-out of future communications from us at any stage.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Younger You Challenge applicable to new members only. Existing members can undertake the challenge with different inclusions. Speak to your local Club reception to learn more about the ‘members younger you challenge’.
- Costs payable for exercise physiology consultation at time of joining.
- Total cost of offer is $299: allied health rebates available for all clinical appointments to reduce total cost. Eligibility criteria exists for Medicare and private health cover rebates.
- 3 Exercise Physiologist sessions included as outlined above: Session 1 is the initial Functional Age assessment including testing 5 key pillars and goal setting. During Session 2 you’ll receive your tailored program alongside demonstrations and advice. Session 3 will occur in the 6th week of the challenge as a post-challenge Functional Age Assessment so all achievements made can be evaluated.
- 6 Week membership starts after the second Exercise Physiologist consult.
- Tailored program is provided by Club Active exercise physiologist based on your initial Functional Age Assessment results, training history and goals.
- Exercise Physiology sessions are subject to availability of Exercise Physiologists.
- Club Active shall not be liable for any claim, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law and the member indemnifies Club Active.
TOTAL YEARS OF LIFE ADDED
Club Active is proud to be changing the way our members age. Thanks to our university-qualified exercise physiologists, we’ve managed to add hundreds of years to our community members lives by improving their functional age with exercise.